[ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

[ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Ulli Hafner-2
Two new releases are available:

Findbugs:
- Bug fix for the trend graph if no bugs are found.

Tasks:
- Added links to workspace files (only for the current build), so you
can view these files

Ulli

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Wolfram Kroll-2
Hafner Ullrich schrieb:
> Two new releases are available:

Does hudson's java-net download area have a LATEST link to all
artifacts. That would be great, would simplify my updating process of
our hudson installation.

Wolfram

>
> Findbugs:
> - Bug fix for the trend graph if no bugs are found.
>
> Tasks:
> - Added links to workspace files (only for the current build), so you
> can view these files
>
> Ulli
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
Wolfram Kroll wrote:
> Hafner Ullrich schrieb:
>> Two new releases are available:
>
> Does hudson's java-net download area have a LATEST link to all
> artifacts. That would be great, would simplify my updating process of
> our hudson installation.

This has been discussed before, but I think it's really time to have an
update center for Hudson within Hudson (like IDE does), so that you can
upgrade plugins from within Hudson UI itself.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   [hidden email]

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Wolfram Kroll-2
Am 01.09.2007 um 19:12 schrieb Kohsuke Kawaguchi:

> Wolfram Kroll wrote:
>> Hafner Ullrich schrieb:
>>> Two new releases are available:
>> Does hudson's java-net download area have a LATEST link to all  
>> artifacts. That would be great, would simplify my updating process  
>> of our hudson installation.
>
> This has been discussed before, but I think it's really time to  
> have an update center for Hudson within Hudson (like IDE does), so  
> that you can upgrade plugins from within Hudson UI itself.

Thankx for you answer. Yes, good idea - that would help a lot! Maybe  
in this update center there should be a way to step back to a (the)  
previous version.

Wolfram


>
> --
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi
> Sun Microsystems                   [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
Wolfram Kroll wrote:

> Am 01.09.2007 um 19:12 schrieb Kohsuke Kawaguchi:
>
>> Wolfram Kroll wrote:
>>> Hafner Ullrich schrieb:
>>>> Two new releases are available:
>>> Does hudson's java-net download area have a LATEST link to all  
>>> artifacts. That would be great, would simplify my updating process  
>>> of our hudson installation.
>>
>> This has been discussed before, but I think it's really time to  
>> have an update center for Hudson within Hudson (like IDE does), so  
>> that you can upgrade plugins from within Hudson UI itself.
>
> Thankx for you answer. Yes, good idea - that would help a lot! Maybe  
> in this update center there should be a way to step back to a (the)  
> previous version.
I'm sure once something is implemented, there will be all sorts of RFEs.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   [hidden email]

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [ANN] Findbugs and tasks updates

Wolfram Kroll-2
Kohsuke Kawaguchi schrieb:

> Wolfram Kroll wrote:
>> Am 01.09.2007 um 19:12 schrieb Kohsuke Kawaguchi:
>>
>>> Wolfram Kroll wrote:
>>>> Hafner Ullrich schrieb:
>>>>> Two new releases are available:
>>>> Does hudson's java-net download area have a LATEST link to all  
>>>> artifacts. That would be great, would simplify my updating process  
>>>> of our hudson installation.
>>>
>>> This has been discussed before, but I think it's really time to  have
>>> an update center for Hudson within Hudson (like IDE does), so  that
>>> you can upgrade plugins from within Hudson UI itself.
>>
>> Thankx for you answer. Yes, good idea - that would help a lot! Maybe  
>> in this update center there should be a way to step back to a (the)  
>> previous version.
>
> I'm sure once something is implemented, there will be all sorts of RFEs.
>

:-)) people really love to use this!

Wolfram

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...