When using the Nunit plugin Version 0.13 with Jenkins, test sometimes come under the wheel, after the conversion from the nunit XML file to the junit XML File.
It would be nice to look into the NUnit XML file when it does miss and does not miss tests. Otherwise it will hard to find the problem.
Sample xml file containing 358 total tests, with 12 not run
Screenshot of test results page that contains only 350 tests. It's missing all the skipped tests.
I don't have a ton of time to look into what's going on here... but I ran the XSLT from the plugin here -> https://github.com/jenkinsci/nunit-plugin/blob/master/src/main/resources/hudson/plugins/nunit/nunit-to-junit.xsl against my file... and everything seems to convert ok. That is, I end up with <skipped message=''> where appropriate. However, by the time the data makes it to the Jenkins UI, it's gone. Not sure if this is parser or related or something.. but hopefully this is enough info to go on.
I just realized that even though I have the NUnit plugin installed... I'm using the Xunit plugin, and it's using a botched up old Xslt. So this is not the fault of the NUnit plugin, at least not in my case. Apologies for the confusion.