[PATCH] pom tweaking (was Re: Building from source takes ages)
Including the patch inline here, hope that's OK. Some more optimizations can be done though. For example, for all poms where you define a custom <repository> or <pluginrepository> you should define repo1 as a repository *before* the custom one. The reasoning is that the custom repo will only serve a few jars, but will be contacted for all jars needed for that module. Therefore if we put repo1 before the custom one, it will still get called first for most dependencies.
Also, i noticed that the maven-hpi-plugin is referenced as 1.7 and 1.9 , and the codeviation pom probably contains too many repositories as well didn't verify that one properly.