Re: Help with Hudson-Jira

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Help with Hudson-Jira

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hello Kohsuke,
>
> I am working with Hudson and its Jira plugin. I am trying to make the
> integration with the plugin and an Atlassian Jira that I uses. I
> installed correctly the plugin in the Hudson, but I do not how I can
> specify that a message generated is related with a project registered in
> my Jira. Each project of teh Jira must have a Key. Should I specify this
> key in the Hudson? How can I relate the project registered in the HUdson
> with the same project registered in the Jira?

Hudson will look for tokens that look like JIRA issue ID (say, FOO-123)
and does its thing accordingly. All you need to configure is where your
JIRA is.

Can you elaborate on what you expected vs what you saw instead?

>
> I visited your blog  
> http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsbbuke/archive/2007/03/hudsonjira_inte.htm
> l, but I did'nt see anything about that. If possible I would like some
> direction, because the installation was realized with sucess, (based the
> steps of your blog).
>
> Thanks by attention,


--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Help with Hudson-Jira

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator

Oh, and have you looked at
http://hudson.gotdns.com/wiki/display/HUDSON/JIRA+Plugin ?

[hidden email] wrote:

> Hello Kohsuke,
>
> I am working with Hudson and its Jira plugin. I am trying to make the
> integration with the plugin and an Atlassian Jira that I uses. I
> installed correctly the plugin in the Hudson, but I do not how I can
> specify that a message generated is related with a project registered in
> my Jira. Each project of teh Jira must have a Key. Should I specify this
> key in the Hudson? How can I relate the project registered in the HUdson
> with the same project registered in the Jira?
>
> I visited your blog  
> http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsbbuke/archive/2007/03/hudsonjira_inte.htm
> l, but I did'nt see anything about that. If possible I would like some
> direction, because the installation was realized with sucess, (based the
> steps of your blog).
>
> Thanks by attention,
>
> Andrew Diniz.


--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...