Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

selva vignesh
Hi Team,
I am enhancing features in zohosprints plugin. I am facing a redirection issue when i click the plugin name inside the help tip, Its redirecting to GitHub source repo instead of Jenkins plugin site.

FYI: Already published version of Plugin has been redirected properly. Unfortunately, unpublished plugin is redirecting to the GitHub

Thanks in Advance. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAOVVkpkDb7Sq474e-X237oKKNCrzHBp4N4QfHOtWboqU3RTqOw%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

Gavin Mogan
What are the differences. Is it the same jenkins install? Same version? I thought either the parent pom or update center made sure the links are to the plugin center.

Its really hard to diagnose "something went wrong".

On Fri., Nov. 6, 2020, 8:48 p.m. selva vignesh, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,
I am enhancing features in zohosprints plugin. I am facing a redirection issue when i click the plugin name inside the help tip, Its redirecting to GitHub source repo instead of Jenkins plugin site.

FYI: Already published version of Plugin has been redirected properly. Unfortunately, unpublished plugin is redirecting to the GitHub

Thanks in Advance. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAOVVkpkDb7Sq474e-X237oKKNCrzHBp4N4QfHOtWboqU3RTqOw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAG%3D_DutC3%3DrvgR25wonx-KsJfJCTrLA6Ac8vPGKhrBwb75FLyg%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

selva vignesh
Hi Gavin,
Old one is latest version of published version.
Enhanced plugin is not yet available In plugin site. 
I have manually downloaded from Jenkins master build job. 
On Sat, 7 Nov 2020 at 10:24 AM, 'Gavin Mogan' via Jenkins Developers <[hidden email]> wrote:
What are the differences. Is it the same jenkins install? Same version? I thought either the parent pom or update center made sure the links are to the plugin center.

Its really hard to diagnose "something went wrong".

On Fri., Nov. 6, 2020, 8:48 p.m. selva vignesh, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Team,
I am enhancing features in zohosprints plugin. I am facing a redirection issue when i click the plugin name inside the help tip, Its redirecting to GitHub source repo instead of Jenkins plugin site.

FYI: Already published version of Plugin has been redirected properly. Unfortunately, unpublished plugin is redirecting to the GitHub

Thanks in Advance. 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAOVVkpkDb7Sq474e-X237oKKNCrzHBp4N4QfHOtWboqU3RTqOw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAG%3D_DutC3%3DrvgR25wonx-KsJfJCTrLA6Ac8vPGKhrBwb75FLyg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAOVVkpkSqjXbhz-vqyXJiZyXd-UAzBV36KXhreG%3DHwbsLyeHwQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

Daniel Beck-2


On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 6:34 AM selva vignesh <[hidden email]> wrote:
Old one is latest version of published version.
Enhanced plugin is not yet available In plugin site. 

If it's a plugin not published on Jenkins update sites, the URL it declares in pom.xml is used. (For already published plugins, the declared URL is used to populate the page on plugins.jenkins.io with documentation, so don't change it.) Otherwise private-source plugins would link to pages on plugins.jenkins.io that don't exist. This will change automatically once your plugin is published on Jenkins update sites.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMo7PtJNr--B%2BVASAO9TRoMYKHj6WCqfyMb3K-ABFfQ49tKeDw%40mail.gmail.com.