Selenium and Hudson

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Selenium and Hudson

martha-2
Hi:
 
I'm trying to run a selenium script using Hudson, but when Hudson is lauching IE, looks like Hudson doesn´t response.
 
I saw in the forum that I have to indicate to the services that it has to interact with the desktop, but I can't find how.
 
I'm using Apache Tomcat 6.0.
 
 
Thanks in advaced
 
Martha
 
 
 
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Selenium and Hudson

martha-2
I forgot to mention that I'm using another user different to the Administrator in order to log on the Apache service.
 
I'm using Windows 2003 server.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:50 AM
Subject: Selenium and Hudson

Hi:
 
I'm trying to run a selenium script using Hudson, but when Hudson is lauching IE, looks like Hudson doesn´t response.
 
I saw in the forum that I have to indicate to the services that it has to interact with the desktop, but I can't find how.
 
I'm using Apache Tomcat 6.0.
 
 
Thanks in advaced
 
Martha
 
 
 
 
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Selenium and Hudson

Andreas Andreou
Start->All Programs->Administrative Tools->Service
right click on tomcat service, LogOn tab has the checkbox you need

On Dec 17, 2007 8:18 PM, Martha Flores <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> I forgot to mention that I'm using another user different to the
> Administrator in order to log on the Apache service.
>
> I'm using Windows 2003 server.
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Martha Flores
> To: [hidden email]
> Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:50 AM
> Subject: Selenium and Hudson
>
>
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to run a selenium script using Hudson, but when Hudson is
> lauching IE, looks like Hudson doesn´t response.
>
> I saw in the forum that I have to indicate to the services that it has to
> interact with the desktop, but I can't find how.
>
> I'm using Apache Tomcat 6.0.
>
>
> Thanks in advaced
>
> Martha
>
>
>
>



--
Andreas Andreou - [hidden email] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Selenium and Hudson

martha-2
Do you know how to do it, but if you select the option of this acount? With
the Local System Account I could do it, but I need start the service with
other user.


----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Andreou" <[hidden email]>
To: <[hidden email]>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:15 PM
Subject: Re: Selenium and Hudson


Start->All Programs->Administrative Tools->Service
right click on tomcat service, LogOn tab has the checkbox you need

On Dec 17, 2007 8:18 PM, Martha Flores <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
>
> I forgot to mention that I'm using another user different to the
> Administrator in order to log on the Apache service.
>
> I'm using Windows 2003 server.
>
>
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Martha Flores
> To: [hidden email]
> Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 11:50 AM
> Subject: Selenium and Hudson
>
>
> Hi:
>
> I'm trying to run a selenium script using Hudson, but when Hudson is
> lauching IE, looks like Hudson doesn´t response.
>
> I saw in the forum that I have to indicate to the services that it has to
> interact with the desktop, but I can't find how.
>
> I'm using Apache Tomcat 6.0.
>
>
> Thanks in advaced
>
> Martha
>
>
>
>



--
Andreas Andreou - [hidden email] - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Loading...