I was making a large change, and so I intended to do this in a branch.
But somehow I must have messed up the CVS operations, so some changes
went into the trunk, while others went into the branch, ended up
breaking both. So I decided to just do this in the trunk, this caused
the build to be broken much of the past few days.
I'm happy to report that now the source code repository is back to
normal, and Hudson snapshot appears to be in a good condition. I just
deployed the head version on my production system, and it's doing fine
The series of changes I've been making is to make room for a better
maven2 integration. I'm still working on it, and I'll report the
progress when it becomes usable.
The unfortunate downside is that I had to break a fair number of
existing contracts to plugins, so with the next version, the user would
have to update most of the plugins, too. That said, since I'm already
breaking the plugin compatibility, this is a good opportunity to make
other API changes --- if you have any suggestions let me know.