default container in Kubernetes plugin

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

default container in Kubernetes plugin

Rick
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Carlos Sanchez
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Rick
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Carlos Sanchez
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6NncdK-%3DNUXQmbNb4CJ6UVu%2BquBb%2B20XoFLBTUiACAbJQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Rick
ok, do I need create a ticket in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa first?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6NncdK-%3DNUXQmbNb4CJ6UVu%2BquBb%2B20XoFLBTUiACAbJQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTG%2BtupG5mWpJ%2Bme%2BNECx0s%3DO%2BKaj9Se-5v2dxipru-Y6Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Carlos Sanchez
You can submit a PR. Opening a ticket won't help much as I won't have time to implement it

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, 12:59 arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, do I need create a ticket in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa first?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTG%2BtupG5mWpJ%2Bme%2BNECx0s%3DO%2BKaj9Se-5v2dxipru-Y6Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6P3N2r7js3WzCiLB1TFh%2Bx0rwAhK8-nRc-0WbtE5CRPaw%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Daniel Ferreira
Hello, the ticket is already created here: https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-64778

I want to implement it, but need some guidance and ideas ... please :)

After some debugging and reading the code, I found that, when calling
the plugin using label like "agent { label 'ubuntu-18-04' } ", I cannot reuse
the existing "defaultContainer" feature that is available when calling
"agent { kubernetes { ... } } " -- because the implementation fully depends on that
"kubernetes agent" being called.

Instead I was thinking that maybe I need to catch the "steps" calls on
each stage and wrap them in a "ContainerStep" call. But, first, I don't
know if that's possible or how to do it. And, second, this seems like a
huge amount of changes for such a, theoretical, simple feature.

Does anyone has a good idea on how to implement this?

Thanks

A terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018 à(s) 12:57:00 UTC+1, [hidden email] escreveu:
You can submit a PR. Opening a ticket won't help much as I won't have time to implement it

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, 12:59 arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, do I need create a ticket in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa first?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/c3fe4168-4ece-4648-810a-2b57b2e52732n%40googlegroups.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Carlos Sanchez
Hi, as Jesse mentioned in jira it is not possible because the plugin is not called unless the pipeline explicitly uses a kubernetes agent


On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 01:16 Daniel Ferreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, the ticket is already created here: https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-64778

I want to implement it, but need some guidance and ideas ... please :)

After some debugging and reading the code, I found that, when calling
the plugin using label like "agent { label 'ubuntu-18-04' } ", I cannot reuse
the existing "defaultContainer" feature that is available when calling
"agent { kubernetes { ... } } " -- because the implementation fully depends on that
"kubernetes agent" being called.

Instead I was thinking that maybe I need to catch the "steps" calls on
each stage and wrap them in a "ContainerStep" call. But, first, I don't
know if that's possible or how to do it. And, second, this seems like a
huge amount of changes for such a, theoretical, simple feature.

Does anyone has a good idea on how to implement this?

Thanks

A terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018 à(s) 12:57:00 UTC+1, [hidden email] escreveu:
You can submit a PR. Opening a ticket won't help much as I won't have time to implement it

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, 12:59 arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, do I need create a ticket in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa first?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/c3fe4168-4ece-4648-810a-2b57b2e52732n%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6MSsLaqTeAJPee6e%2BtS-jnvq%3D7OOHvgczytvfEA2MxToQ%40mail.gmail.com.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: default container in Kubernetes plugin

Daniel Ferreira
Ok, sorry to hear that :/

Thank you!

A sábado, 20 de março de 2021 à(s) 12:57:32 UTC, [hidden email] escreveu:
Hi, as Jesse mentioned in jira it is not possible because the plugin is not called unless the pipeline explicitly uses a kubernetes agent


On Thu, Mar 18, 2021, 01:16 Daniel Ferreira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, the ticket is already created here: https://issues.jenkins.io/browse/JENKINS-64778

I want to implement it, but need some guidance and ideas ... please :)

After some debugging and reading the code, I found that, when calling
the plugin using label like "agent { label 'ubuntu-18-04' } ", I cannot reuse
the existing "defaultContainer" feature that is available when calling
"agent { kubernetes { ... } } " -- because the implementation fully depends on that
"kubernetes agent" being called.

Instead I was thinking that maybe I need to catch the "steps" calls on
each stage and wrap them in a "ContainerStep" call. But, first, I don't
know if that's possible or how to do it. And, second, this seems like a
huge amount of changes for such a, theoretical, simple feature.

Does anyone has a good idea on how to implement this?

Thanks

A terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2018 à(s) 12:57:00 UTC+1, [hidden email] escreveu:
You can submit a PR. Opening a ticket won't help much as I won't have time to implement it

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018, 12:59 arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, do I need create a ticket in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa first?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:57 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
sounds good to me

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM arch <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I get your point. So I suggest offer a UI option, and let end users make choice.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 6:34 PM Carlos Sanchez <[hidden email]> wrote:
the problem is how to know when you want a container be a default, you would need to pass it as an option in the pod template definition

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 12:59 AM Rick <[hidden email]> wrote:
When I configure a pod template with java container. Then run a shell script in pipeline, it will cause an error that can't find command java. So I must specify the container as java first.
I suggest that the java container should be the default container instead of jnlp. Any feedback is thankful, welcome to discuss.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/15e65662-377e-41d3-8ee9-9177c8a044e1%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CALHFn6PcDHb6mD5S8PE069z141h_MFi1ncLdhWrdxb73okLMsQ%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/CAMM7nTGws%2Bjh%2BZVuxEY4rU4sY8q%3DW41nTWcxUJnBq9CuTM3G3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [hidden email].
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/397d3bd5-6a0d-4d62-88ee-0a2388cdb088n%40googlegroups.com.