Quantcast

how to login after 283 ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
9 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

how to login after 283 ?

Felipe Gaúcho
how can I login after updating my hudson to 283 ?

I know the way hudson hash the password changed, and now I can't login
anymore... so, is there a quick hack to reset my password ?
--

Please help to test this application:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

RE: how to login after 283 ?

geoffrey.twesige
Just modify the config.xml file in the  .hudson  folder. In there, you will find the tag <useSecurity>true</useSecurity>. Set this to false and you won't need to log back in. Save it and restart hudson. You can also see what the password and usernames are.

-----Original Message-----
From: Felipe Gaúcho [mailto:[hidden email]]
Sent: 16 February 2009 17:58
To: [hidden email]
Subject: how to login after 283 ?

how can I login after updating my hudson to 283 ?

I know the way hudson hash the password changed, and now I can't login
anymore... so, is there a quick hack to reset my password ?
--

Please help to test this application:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]




This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, may contain
proprietary or privileged information and is intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action
on the basis of information in this e-mail and must delete all copies.
Nomura will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or
completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in, this
e-mail. If verification is sought please request a hard copy. Any reference
to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as preliminary only
and subject to formal written confirmation by Nomura. Nomura reserves the
right to monitor e-mail communications through its networks (in accordance
with applicable laws). No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
Nomura by any mistransmission of this e-mail. Any reference to "Nomura" is
a reference to any entity in the Nomura Holdings, Inc. group. Please read
our Electronic Communications Legal Notice which forms part of this e-mail:
http://www.Nomura.com/email_disclaimer.htm

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: how to login after 283 ?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
In reply to this post by Felipe Gaúcho
Felipe Gaúcho wrote:
> how can I login after updating my hudson to 283 ?
>
> I know the way hudson hash the password changed, and now I can't login
> anymore... so, is there a quick hack to reset my password ?

There must be a bug in here that we missed. Just to make sure, you've
used Hudson's own security realm, right?

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/


smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: how to login after 283 ?

Felipe Gaúcho
yes, I just enabled security one year ago.. and now, after updating to
283, no one can login anymore..


* a friend that preserved a cookie in his machine could login .. but
all others are out for now...

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Felipe Gaúcho wrote:
>>
>> how can I login after updating my hudson to 283 ?
>>
>> I know the way hudson hash the password changed, and now I can't login
>> anymore... so, is there a quick hack to reset my password ?
>
> There must be a bug in here that we missed. Just to make sure, you've used
> Hudson's own security realm, right?
>
> --
> Kohsuke Kawaguchi
> Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/
>
>



--

Please help to test this application:
http://fgaucho.dyndns.org:8080/cejug-classifieds-richfaces

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: how to login after 283 ?

Felipe Gaúcho
ah: it worked fine until 282....

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Exception with Active Directory and Windows XP x64

Soo Wei Tan
Hi all,

Similar to the winp.dll on Windows x64 issue that others have seen recently (which I experience too), I'm seeing the same thing for the Active Directory plugin with com4j.dll.

Steps to reproduce on Windows XP x64:
- Enable AD plugin
- Enable security, make some changes
- Clicking save results in the exception below.

Thanks,
Soo Wei

Status Code: 500
Exception:
Stacktrace:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'activeDirectory': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:917)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:873)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:514)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:169)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:170)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:413)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:735)
        at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:369)
        at hudson.util.spring.DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.getApplicationContext(DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.java:94)
        at hudson.util.spring.BeanBuilder.createApplicationContext(BeanBuilder.java:387)
        at hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectorySecurityRealm.createSecurityComponents(ActiveDirectorySecurityRealm.java:58)
        at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailPlugin$1$1.createSecurityComponents(AuditTrailPlugin.java:66)
        at hudson.security.SecurityRealm.getSecurityComponents(SecurityRealm.java:271)
        at hudson.security.HudsonFilter.reset(HudsonFilter.java:105)
        at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailPlugin$1.reset(AuditTrailPlugin.java:76)
        at hudson.model.Hudson.setSecurityRealm(Hudson.java:1414)
        at hudson.model.Hudson.doConfigSubmit(Hudson.java:1896)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$InstanceFunction.invoke(Function.java:156)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvoke(Function.java:76)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$1.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:73)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:30)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:438)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:356)
        at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.service(Stapler.java:116)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:45)
        at winstone.ServletConfiguration.execute(ServletConfiguration.java:249)
        at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:335)
        at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:378)
        at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter$1.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:91)
        at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:83)
        at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
        at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:75)
        at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailFilter.doFilter(AuditTrailFilter.java:35)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:78)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:75)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:67)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:78)
        at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:67)
        at hudson.security.HudsonFilter.doFilter(HudsonFilter.java:133)
        at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
        at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
        at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:333)
        at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.processRequest(RequestHandlerThread.java:244)
        at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.run(RequestHandlerThread.java:150)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:98)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:911)
        ... 54 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
        at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1647)
        at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770)
        at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1005)
        at com4j.COM4J.loadNativeLibrary(COM4J.java:430)
        at com4j.COM4J.(COM4J.java:386)
        at hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider.(ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider.java:45)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:83)
        ... 56 more


Generated by Winstone Servlet Engine v0.9.10 at Tue Feb 17 11:02:17 PST 2009
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: how to login after 283 ?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
In reply to this post by Felipe Gaúcho
Felipe Gaúcho wrote:
> yes, I just enabled security one year ago.. and now, after updating to
> 283, no one can login anymore..

I'm debugging this problem further, but I'm failing to reproduce the
problem. I set up Hudson's own private security realm in 1.282, then
migrate to 1.283, and it works.

Any chance you can send me your $HUDSON_HOME/config.xml?

> * a friend that preserved a cookie in his machine could login .. but
> all others are out for now...
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Kohsuke Kawaguchi
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Felipe Ga??cho wrote:
>>>
>>> how can I login after updating my hudson to 283 ?
>>>
>>> I know the way hudson hash the password changed, and now I can't login
>>> anymore... so, is there a quick hack to reset my password ?
>>
>> There must be a bug in here that we missed. Just to make sure, you've used
>> Hudson's own security realm, right?
>>
>> --
>> Kohsuke Kawaguchi
>> Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/
>>
>>
>
>
>

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/


smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: how to login after 283 ?

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:
> Felipe Gaúcho wrote:
>> yes, I just enabled security one year ago.. and now, after updating to
>> 283, no one can login anymore..
>
> I'm debugging this problem further, but I'm failing to reproduce the
> problem. I set up Hudson's own private security realm in 1.282, then
> migrate to 1.283, and it works.

Just found out that Alan had already fixed this issue for 1.284.
This was tracked as #3043.

I'll fix one more bug and push 1.284.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/


smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: Exception with Active Directory and Windows XP x64

Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Administrator
In reply to this post by Soo Wei Tan
Soo Wei Tan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Similar to the winp.dll on Windows x64 issue that others have seen recently (which I experience too), I'm seeing the same thing for the Active Directory plugin with com4j.dll.
>
> Steps to reproduce on Windows XP x64:
> - Enable AD plugin
> - Enable security, make some changes
> - Clicking save results in the exception below.

Fixed and released 1.9.

com4j really doesn't work with Win64, so on 64bit Windows, AD plugin
works like it does on Unix, so you have to configure one more item.

> Thanks,
> Soo Wei
>
> Status Code: 500
> Exception:
> Stacktrace:
>
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'activeDirectory': Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:917)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:873)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:514)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:485)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:455)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:251)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:169)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:248)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:170)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:413)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:735)
> at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:369)
> at hudson.util.spring.DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.getApplicationContext(DefaultRuntimeSpringConfiguration.java:94)
> at hudson.util.spring.BeanBuilder.createApplicationContext(BeanBuilder.java:387)
> at hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectorySecurityRealm.createSecurityComponents(ActiveDirectorySecurityRealm.java:58)
> at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailPlugin$1$1.createSecurityComponents(AuditTrailPlugin.java:66)
> at hudson.security.SecurityRealm.getSecurityComponents(SecurityRealm.java:271)
> at hudson.security.HudsonFilter.reset(HudsonFilter.java:105)
> at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailPlugin$1.reset(AuditTrailPlugin.java:76)
> at hudson.model.Hudson.setSecurityRealm(Hudson.java:1414)
> at hudson.model.Hudson.doConfigSubmit(Hudson.java:1896)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$InstanceFunction.invoke(Function.java:156)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvoke(Function.java:76)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$1.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:73)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:30)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:438)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:356)
> at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.service(Stapler.java:116)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:45)
> at winstone.ServletConfiguration.execute(ServletConfiguration.java:249)
> at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:335)
> at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:378)
> at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter$1.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:91)
> at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:83)
> at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
> at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:75)
> at hudson.plugins.audit_trail.AuditTrailFilter.doFilter(AuditTrailFilter.java:35)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:78)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:75)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:67)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:78)
> at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:67)
> at hudson.security.HudsonFilter.doFilter(HudsonFilter.java:133)
> at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
> at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
> at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:333)
> at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.processRequest(RequestHandlerThread.java:244)
> at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.run(RequestHandlerThread.java:150)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
> at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:98)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:61)
> at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:911)
> ... 54 more
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: P:\pgrcm\hudson\plugins\active-directory\WEB-INF\lib\com4j.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
> at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1647)
> at java.lang.Runtime.load0(Runtime.java:770)
> at java.lang.System.load(System.java:1005)
> at com4j.COM4J.loadNativeLibrary(COM4J.java:430)
> at com4j.COM4J.(COM4J.java:386)
> at hudson.plugins.active_directory.ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider.(ActiveDirectoryAuthenticationProvider.java:45)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
> at org.springframework.beans.BeanUtils.instantiateClass(BeanUtils.java:83)
> ... 56 more
>
>
> Generated by Winstone Servlet Engine v0.9.10 at Tue Feb 17 11:02:17 PST 2009
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
Sun Microsystems                   http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/

smime.p7s (4K) Download Attachment
Loading...